How do you want to help? It’s up to you! We need consistent partners to help achieve our vision. Monthly giving is a way for you to be involved in the process of bringing restoration and healing to the children of northern Uganda.
Funding our Needs
- $15 buys a new locking carabineer
- $17 buys an ATC
- $25 buys one pair of rappel gloves
- $65 buys a new climbing helmet
- $160 buys us a new 60 meter rope
- $4 sends one kid to the ropes course for the day- including lunch
- $15 brings one of our facilitators to the course for one day
- $120 brings a group of 30 kids to the forest
- $200 funds quarterly training for 12 staff members
- $280 per month pays our fulltime excursion and climbing instructor
- $500 pays for the fulltime Program Coordination/Development staff
- $820 pays for 4 months of weekly climbing instruction for 20 high schoolers AND a two-day outdoor wilderness excursion.
- $936 sends 30 kids from the juvenile detention center through a 6-week rehabilitation program at The Recreation Project.
- $1,200 buys a Generator: Power supply is very sporadic in Gulu. Consistent power helps us run our office and administrative functions